Thursday, April 26, 2012

Guys and facial hair. What looks best?

Clean-shaven



A soul patch



A goatee



Chronic five o'clock shadow



Etc....



Guys and facial hair. What looks best?

I prefer clean shaven, but a five o'clock shadow is soooooo sexy on some guys.



*coughsVincentD'Onofriiocoughs*



Guys and facial hair. What looks best?

Clean Shaven looks best to me



Guys and facial hair. What looks best?

Braided Chin Hair with Muttonchops.



Guys and facial hair. What looks best?

I'm a sucker for stubble.



Oh, and sideburns. (:



Guys and facial hair. What looks best?

none- bare skin is the best



Guys and facial hair. What looks best?

I prefer clean shaven.



Guys and facial hair. What looks best?

I think either clean shaven or a nice little moustache. It takes a lot for a man to be able to pull off the 5 o'clock look.



Guys and facial hair. What looks best?

I love a bit if facial hair on a man, whether it be a goatee or just a bit of stubble.



Guys and facial hair. What looks best?

I prefer clean shaven.



Guys and facial hair. What looks best?

I love a goatee on a man as long as it is neatly trimmed. They even look good on guys with shaved heads.



Guys and facial hair. What looks best?

It's all personal preference.



Guys and facial hair. What looks best?

It totally depends on the guy. Chronic 5 o'clock shadow looks good on most guys as long as they keep it trimmed that way. Untrimmed, semi-beards are nasty.



Guys and facial hair. What looks best?

All relevant to his "Jaw Line".



Each facial structure dictates what looks best for his facial hair. I admit, shape, or not, a clean-shave FEELS the best.



Guys and facial hair. What looks best?

Totally depends on the guy. However, some things just never look good. Handlebar moustaches. Very long bushy sideburns. And I don't really like the zz top look, or very thick full beards. They make me think of grizzly adams.



Guys and facial hair. What looks best?

Depends on the guy, but I love a chronic five o'clock shadow...I'm thinking Dr. House..... ;)



Guys and facial hair. What looks best?

It depends on the guy, but I generally prefer clean-shaven.



My boyfriend and I have an agreement when it comes to soul patches: he can have one if he wants, but he can not have both a soul patch and a girlfriend. :)



Guys and facial hair. What looks best?

Goatee and a soul patch. I'm waiting for the dumb one who asks what a soul patch is. Bet you'll at least get one.



Guys and facial hair. What looks best?

I like clean shaven and I also like that rugged look.......



Guys and facial hair. What looks best?

depends on the man and the moment.



clean shaven--they are soft and touchable.



soul patch--well, do I really have to elaborate here?



goatee? Never dated a guy with a goatee, so I can't speak intelligently here.



5 o'clock shadow-depends on what kept him from shaving.



I guess my favorite is clean shaven or a little scruffiness. Depends on the mood.



Guys and facial hair. What looks best?

I'm a fan of the five o'clock shadow. As for ssirren, not everyone knows it as a soul patch - so I think you're the dumb one!!



Guys and facial hair. What looks best?

Clean-shaven



Guys and facial hair. What looks best?

clean shaved or a goatee depending on the face of the Man



Guys and facial hair. What looks best?

A short nicely trimmed beard.



Guys and facial hair. What looks best?

Depends how fugly the person is!



Guys and facial hair. What looks best?

Clean-shaven



Guys and facial hair. What looks best?

Clean-shaven



Guys and facial hair. What looks best?

all the above



Guys and facial hair. What looks best?

chronic five o'clock shadow



Guys and facial hair. What looks best?

Totally depends on the person. If it's what he likes and he's happy with it, so be it!



Guys and facial hair. What looks best?

it depends on what they look like, idk, either stubble or clean shaven



Guys and facial hair. What looks best?

goatee

No comments:

Post a Comment