Thursday, April 26, 2012

Do women prefer facial hair (Goatee)?

Please state your age!



Do women prefer facial hair (Goatee)?

I do think there hot!



26



Do women prefer facial hair (Goatee)?

I like 'em clean-shaven...31



Do women prefer facial hair (Goatee)?

Prefer? I don't prefer it or dislike it...if it looks good on the guy, that's fine. I do prefer any facial hair to be short and well groomed though.



Age: 42



Do women prefer facial hair (Goatee)?

oh yes i love it! 42



Do women prefer facial hair (Goatee)?

I do not know I know my girlfriends had mixed reviews. The just dont like when my stubble pricks them when I kiss them.



RJ



Do women prefer facial hair (Goatee)?

i dont think its that way at all its more like does the facial hair look good on that person. if it looks go then yeah i like it .im 24



Do women prefer facial hair (Goatee)?

I do.... W/O makes you look younger... I am 22 and fine.



Do women prefer facial hair (Goatee)?

It depends on the guy, and if he keeps it groomed.



Why do you need to know age of your respondents?



Do women prefer facial hair (Goatee)?

no they dont, guys think it is cool but it's not. Most of them think it is gross. I didnt know till a couple of years ago my self and then I was told that by many women, shaved and been good ever since.



Do women prefer facial hair (Goatee)?

some do, some don't.



for me, personally, it depends on what the guy looks like. if the goatee makes him look old, no. if he looks like an "abercombie model" with a goatee or like one of the guys in laguna beach, well, then yes!



Do women prefer facial hair (Goatee)?

usually - 38.



Do women prefer facial hair (Goatee)?

Hell no maybe a mustash, yeah, but not a GOATEE



Do women prefer facial hair (Goatee)?

i hate it. it scratches!



age 31



Do women prefer facial hair (Goatee)?

I personally prefer a goatee....but dont like the mustache as much! It tickles my nose when we kiss!



Do women prefer facial hair (Goatee)?

30-



I think men look good with facial hair... but when it comes to going down, I prefer it shaved off...



Do women prefer facial hair (Goatee)?

Yes Goatees...I am Puerto Rican Woman and a looot of the PR men have Goatees they look sooooo sexy ;)



Do women prefer facial hair (Goatee)?

I personally don't have preference but if it looks good on the guy most woman don't have a problem.



Do women prefer facial hair (Goatee)?

lol im 19



yes! i like sum facial hair but dont over do it not every face is fit for a goatee



Do women prefer facial hair (Goatee)?

Twenty. I don't like facial hair. It's just...not attractive. But sometimes, if the hair is rough, it gives the face a sexy, rugged look. ^^;



Do women prefer facial hair (Goatee)?

i like facial hair but not to kuch so that if seem lik im kissing a goat what is nice when its edged up to a sharpe point so that it fits the males face



--------------------------------------... age 25



Do women prefer facial hair (Goatee)?

Age 37



I prefer the little hair under the bottom lip. I guess its called a personality. Kinda tough guy but not too bad...Other than that or a goatee with NO MUSTACHE, I'll pass. Beards look dirty and moustache %26amp; goatee looks like bad guys in jail to me.



Do women prefer facial hair (Goatee)?

well im 15 and i think its HOT i love it...i think guys with facial hair are so amazingly hott...unless its like a huge beard...ew but yea a little hair is HOT



Do women prefer facial hair (Goatee)?

On the right guy, I used to be a sucker for a well-groomed beard and mustache. But I have found as I have gotten older (I'm 51), I really like either the clean-shaven look, or a neatly trimmed mustache and goatee.



Do women prefer facial hair (Goatee)?

I'm not all that big a fan on facial hair in general. I suppose if it looks good, then it's OK. I do know that goatees annoy the heck out of me. It just looks like he needs to finish shaving. Pick one! Shave or don't shave.



Do women prefer facial hair (Goatee)?

IDK



Do women prefer facial hair (Goatee)?

to me it doesnt really matter. some guys look with it, others dont.



Do women prefer facial hair (Goatee)?

Women prefer not to get burnt. Get it. Women prefer men to groom themselves in an acceptable manner. But there are all kinds of women out there. Good luck. Why do you want to know my age?



Do women prefer facial hair (Goatee)?

We're not all the same, you know... Some women prefer it, some don't... I would rather my guy be clean shaven, maybe a little bit scruffy.



I'm 21.



Do women prefer facial hair (Goatee)?

personally i like goatees. and especially sideburns. but mustaches, not so much.



i'm 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment