Friday, April 20, 2012

Ladies, facial hair yes or no?

You know...mustache or no mustache or beard??



Ladies, facial hair yes or no?

I love a man with a mustache!



Ladies, facial hair yes or no?

Only if you live in Maryland



Ladies, facial hair yes or no?

well no hair is nice,so lets keep it that way ok



Ladies, facial hair yes or no?

it depends on the man



Ladies, facial hair yes or no?

Depends on the MAN.



Ladies, facial hair yes or no?

thin mustache and thin go-t



Ladies, facial hair yes or no?

None of those please, gross old man stuff!!!



Ladies, facial hair yes or no?

Clean-shaven!



I hope you mean to ask if that's what I like for a guy, not if that's what I have?? lol



Ladies, facial hair yes or no?

Depends on the guy! My fiance' is clean shaved. but my last boyfriend had an extremely sexy goatee(that's how you spell it, right?) that I couldn't see looking as good on my fiance'! I just hate the 5 o'clock shadow look, it's a bit dirty!!!



Ladies, facial hair yes or no?

Depends on the face.



Ladies, facial hair yes or no?

Well, I hope they like facial hair.



Ladies, facial hair yes or no?

Facial hair is gross. It gets food in it, I have seen men in the winter with....ummm lets just say drainage to be nice in it(but we all know it is snot). Men who smoke get nicotine stains on it. It tends to smell like whatever they had for lunch. The worst thing is when a man with a mustache and beard is talking to me it looks like a talking part of the female anatomy. I could go on for hours but there is no sweeter feeling than when a man puts a cleanly shaven cheek against yours...feels like velvet. So please, keeps those faces shaved.



Ladies, facial hair yes or no?

Generally I prefer no facial hair, though it works on some guys. (i had a friend who shared off his beard and he looked like a little kid)



Ladies, facial hair yes or no?

I like mustaches....on men. You meant men, right?



Ladies, facial hair yes or no?

It is better if ladies dont have any facial hair but if your gf have it dont dump her for just one reason.It is for your kind attention that women with some facial hair are more hot as they have a hormone in them called testosterone which is a male hormone, which makes them hot.



Ladies, facial hair yes or no?

Never date a girl with a mustacheor beard. That's just sick.



Ladies, facial hair yes or no?

Definitely has to have a mustache, maybe a phoo man choo but no beard, thats too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment