Friday, April 20, 2012

Ladies?? Facial Hair or not?

I like some facial hair, but not mustaches or goatees. Actually, I only like a very short trimmed beard.



obviously it varies. probably, the less the better for most girls, but i like a little bit. it's rugged and manly!



Ladies?? Facial Hair or not?

ladies tend to like no facial hair more because sometimes facial hair can be rough



Ladies?? Facial Hair or not?

Facial only if it looks good and well groomed. I like it.



Ladies?? Facial Hair or not?

Depends on the chick. I personally like no facial hair, but some prefer their men to have facial hair.



Ladies?? Facial Hair or not?

NOOOOO FACIAL HAIR



no very bad shave!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ladies?? Facial Hair or not?

On women? Hope not, but it's an unfortunate fact of life.



On men? It's optional, and I opt for NO. Too scratchy, crumb-catching, and I don't know, icky somehow.



Ladies?? Facial Hair or not?

I have to say I love facial hair. Not the whole beard but something nicely trimmed is very sexy.



Ladies?? Facial Hair or not?

facial hair is definitely a big turn-off!!!



Ladies?? Facial Hair or not?

Not! nice and smooth is so much better and it looks cleaner..but that's just me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment