Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Is facial hair unattractive on a guy?

Matter of personal preference. I prefer my men shaven.



Is facial hair unattractive on a guy?

As long as it's not a full grown beard, I love facial hair on a guy!



Is facial hair unattractive on a guy?

it honestly depends on the guy. mostly it's unattractive but a few guys can pull it off. things like the '5 o'clock shadow' are quite nice on some people. depends on the individual.



Is facial hair unattractive on a guy?

If well groomed and tastfull, facial hair can be very attractive.



Is facial hair unattractive on a guy?

on some guys.



Is facial hair unattractive on a guy?

Depends. Some men look good with facial hairs, others not so good.



Is facial hair unattractive on a guy?

I like facial hair personally.



Is facial hair unattractive on a guy?

no it's not. it makes them look rough and rugged. clean shaven men are attractive too though.



Is facial hair unattractive on a guy?

Not really. It actually helps guys who look too young to have a more mature look.



Is facial hair unattractive on a guy?

It is absolutely beautiful. A real man has facial hair.



Is facial hair unattractive on a guy?

I hate facial hair on men. It reminds me of whisker burn just waiting to happen!



Is facial hair unattractive on a guy?

I don't like a full beard but I do like a Go-T and a mustache.

No comments:

Post a Comment