Monday, April 16, 2012

I have black facial hair,and I have a medium tan skin colour,what is the best way to remove my facia

try aveeno facial creme i dont know the excat namebut go to walmart and go to the section where htey havefacescrubs and all they have thi creme called aveeno and what it does is that it makes ur hair lighter and thin so they are less noticalble it's not a bleach creme it's just a lotiobut it lightens ur hair tootry it i think it has a green or blue line and it's in a paquet or u could bleach ur hair try jolen creme they work the best



I have black facial hair,and I have a medium tan skin colour,what is the best way to remove my facial hair?

sadly, the best way is also the most expensive - and not guaranteed to work - Laser hair removal. waxing can work for a while, but as with any hair removal, the hair grows back in about 4-6 weeks. but with waxing the hair grows back naturally finer at the ends, and not thick like razor stubble.



I have black facial hair,and I have a medium tan skin colour,what is the best way to remove my facial hair?

shaving??????????



I have black facial hair,and I have a medium tan skin colour,what is the best way to remove my facial hair?

Seems like we have the same problem. I used to have electrolysis done to get rid of my facial hair. After about six months of weekly treatments, my facial hair did become thinner and less noticeable. So I stopped the treatments. Shortly after, the hair started to grow thicker. The doctor said that this was new hair and that is why it was thicker. So I concluded that the treatments were pointless. Now I just tweeze my hair. Facial hair remover creams do not work for me. Maybe one day I will rustle up the money to have the laser treatments. I hear it works



I have black facial hair,and I have a medium tan skin colour,what is the best way to remove my facial hair?

Just used the nair strips myself for the first time. They work great if used the correct way.

No comments:

Post a Comment