Monday, April 16, 2012

I have alot of facial hair but it is blond, could i get laser facial hair remover and which one is t

LASERS DO NOT WORK ON LIGHT HAIR!!! ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT,IF U GO TO A PLACE AND THEY TELL U THAT IT WORKS JUST AS GOOD AS ON DARK HAIR THAT'S A LIE!!!! NONE OF THE LASERS WILL WORK!!! LASER REACTS ON DARK FOLLICULES.PLEASE DON'T GET FOOLED, EVEN IF U GO TO A DOC'S OFFICE DON'T TRUST THEM ,IT'S A COSMETIC PREOCEEDURE WHICH IS NOT COVERED BY INSURANCE THEY JUST WANT THEIR MONEY AT THE END THEY'LL TELL YOU THAT RESULTS DIFFER.



I have alot of facial hair but it is blond, could i get laser facial hair remover and which one is the best 1?

Hi all. I bought my Epila from http://epila.tripod.com and it worked with me. It came with a 1 year gurantee and I am satisfied with how it works.



Note: Epila Ki鑹sel Lazer Cihaz璋?400 YTL http://epila.tripod.com Report It



I have alot of facial hair but it is blond, could i get laser facial hair remover and which one is the best 1?

Don't do the Laser Treatment, do the Electrolysis, it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment